So what's the role about?
Well, every one of our team shares the ability to look at a business from a customer's perspective, turning that insight into strategies (and action!) to improve that business. This can cover lots of areas including branding, business planning, customer experience, marketing, process improvements... So the types of jobs you'd be doing are things like trends and data analysis, customer research, campaign creation, communications, defining content strategies and managing digital channels including websites to name a few!
We don't care as much about the level of experience you have doing any of these things (they can all be learned!), we care more about people who are constantly curious about finding the best way to solve a problem.
You'll love working with us if you...
- Like variety - every one of our customers and projects is unique - no working day is the same!
- Relish learning new stuff - we all get stuck in with anything that needs to be done and if you want to learn certain skills, all you have to do is ask
- Want direct access to customers and their feedback - there's no account management hierarchy here
- Want to shape the future of our business - this is an open and collaborative workplace where everyone's voice is equal
Here's who we're looking for....
- A creative thinker - happy to share ideas
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and execute those ideas
- Puts customers' perspectives first, always
- Up for learning new skills and not afraid to put them to the test
- Open to change and committed to improvement
- Good at planning and prioritising; able to juggle a few projects at once
- Confident and open communicator
To find out more or apply, get in touch with us by email at email@example.com by midnight on Sunday 14 May.